The Professional Landscapers of the cooperative will detail, through this article, the different steps necessary for the installation of an integrated sprinkler system. To better understand, precise diagrams illustrating the advice, will guide you step by step in the design of your irrigation system.
1st step: the implementation of your sprinkler system
From the irrigation plan, position the location of the sprinklers and nozzles and trace the various networks as well as the changes in direction (bypasses) that feed them. Provide stakes, a line, a double decameter, lime or a tracing spray. The implantation is an important step not to be overlooked. It must take into account the irrigation supplies provided for in the estimate.
2nd Step: earthworks
Reliable sprinkler head malaysia will be made with a slicer provided that the ground does not contain too many stones. Otherwise, it is preferable to use a mini excavator. In very stony ground, it is advisable to bring sand or a loose backfill 5 to 10 cm thick at the bottom of the trench. Dig out trenches about 50 cm deep. This depth is necessary for two reasons:
- for frost protection of the network during the winter period.
- so as not to interfere with working the soil in the case of lawn repair work.
The bottom of the disbursement will be cleared with a trench shovel. All stones and other foreign objects that could damage the polyethylene pipes must be removed. During this step, we take the opportunity to carry out the excavations necessary for the installation of manholes.
3rd Step: The laying of pipes
Installation of polyvinyl chloride PVC pipes
These rigid materials are supplied in 6 m elements in different diameters.
Before assembly, distribute the elements all along the trench. Their assembly will be carried out outside the trench. The cuts are made perpendicular to the hacksaw. The cut is trimmed with a file so that the interlocking between two elements is perfect. Sealing is obtained by gluing the pipes and fittings. The male and female parts to be glued must be cleaned beforehand with fine-grained sandpaper.
Correct assembly of PVC pipes presupposes:
- That The Two Elements To Be Assembled Are Properly Aligned And That The Sockets Are Directed Upstream Of The Water Supply Point.
- That The Male Element Inserted Into The Socket Is Fully Sleeved.
- A Cleaning Careful And Dry Surfaces To Be Bonded (Male And Female Socket).
- The Application Of A Stripper On All The Surfaces To Be Glued.
- Applying Glue To The Male And Female Parts With A Brush.
- The Immediate Fitting After Gluing Of The Two Elements To The Bottom Of The Socket Without Exerting Any Rotation.
- Drying For About 15 To 20 Minutes Before Handling The Pvc Pipes For Disposal In The Trench.
- 24 Hours After Installation.
- Assembly Of Pipes At Temperatures Above 0 ° C.
Laying polyethylene pipes
They are generally sold in crowns of 50 or 100 m. It is preferable to use crowns of 100 m which avoid additional fittings. Block the end of the crown to prevent the entry of impurities inside the pipe. Unroll the crown in the trench, keeping it firmly at the start to prevent it from rewinding. Wedge the pipe at regular intervals in the bottom of the trench.
The pipe must meander in the bottom of the trench so that it retains a sufficient length when the inevitable contractions occur when the temperature of the latter drops during the passage of water.